Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Penny Black Reverse Stamping

Hello, I've just added this card I made using the reverse stamping technique.
It's my first try at this technique and I think it turned out ok (after a few mishaps!)


The stamp I've used is from Penny Black
Coloured with Pro markers.
Martha Stewart Punch around the page " Bubbles"
Doodled stitching.
*
It was made for Incy's challenge on the Docrafts website.
I'd also like to enter it into the
 pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge which this week is "Doodling"
***

Many thanks for taking the time to look and as always tour comments are appreciated.
Wendy x


4 comments:

Dodici said...

Love it,very cute card and I think you have done perfectly with the reverse stamping.x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card wendy...love your reverse stamping......thanks for joining in the doodling fun at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy,such a sweet image.
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Oh superb, am loving the stamp you've used - i'm still trying to work out which stamp to use for Incy's / Kays challenge !!!, Luv Sam x