Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Engagement Card

Good afternoon,
I'm happy to be back after my computer decided it didn't want to wake up!
I now up and running again, thanks to my fab Hubby!

This is another engagement card I made for an order,

I have used a square pearl card blank, which I have then die cut an aperture,
Then layered some printed vellum behind it.
I have added a metal heart embellishment
Wording has been computer generated.
***
Many thanks for looking and a big thank you for taking the time to leave any comments
Wendy x



5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cute card Wendy, very simple and stylish. Love how you have made the aperture and put vellum in it. Really love it. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Kat xx

sue said...

gorgous card wendy,love the little heart sue xx

coops said...

beautiful card wendy.i love the elegant deisgn and fab soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Wendy,very elegant.
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

lovely card.
kathleen mc x