Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Good afternoon, 
I was very lucky to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award
By the fab Wendy F
Thank you so much for thinking of me x


The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept the award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.

2) Post the award to your blog.

3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.


"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so to carry on the Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting. 
 
To be honest, there are so many wonderful small blogs that have inspired me, 
It has been very difficult to chose only 5. 
 But, here are 5 wonderful and inspiring blogs/ bloggers that I would love to pass the Liebster Blog award on to (in no particular order).

 Kathleen of craftykatdesigns
Sandy of sandyscraftybits 
Laura of lozadoodle 
Lorna of craftylornas 

Thanks again to Wendy for nominating me x
 

5 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow thank you so much for nominating me Wendy ... but I already have this award ... so very kind of you to think of me and to say that my blog "inspires" you is very kind of you ... I am just going to check to see if the "icon" is still on my side bar ... thank you once again happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorna said...

Oh Wendy thank you so much for thinking of me and nominating me for this award, i would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for all your lovely comments i really do appreciate it very much
Hugs Lorna xx

Kathleen said...

Hi wendy, thank you so much for thinking of me, it means a lot. I am so glad that you value my blog. thank you also for all the lovely comments you leave me. Mwah xx
hugs Kat x

Laura said...

Wow thank you so much for thinking of me Wendy it means so much as your blog is so inspiring to me! I love all of your creations so it means a lot that you think the same of mine. Thank you so much :)
Hugs, Laura xxx

Karen said...

Aww thank you Wendy and thank you for your lovely comments, means alot. Your blog inspires me too xx