Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Baby Girl Card

Good morning, It's a bit of a wet start here today!
I hope its a bit nicer where you are.
I've made this baby card to sell in the florists where I work,


I've used,
Forever friends New arrivals stamp
coloured with Prisma pencils,
Papers from Forever Friends New Arrivals stack,
Nestabilities scalloped circle dies,

***
I'd like to enter it for,
lejdesignschallengeblog - Anything Goes,
fabnfunkychallenges - Die cut/Punches
creativecraftchallenges2 - Special Occasion (not Birthday)


Thank you for stopping by and for all your recent comments,
They are always appreciated,
Wendy x

18 comments:

Shirley said...

Awe! this is so cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Wendy L said...

Love it, I love FF images. xxx

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cute image and your have coloured it so beautifully. I love the matching papers and the pretty pinks.

hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Wendy,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

It's adorable Wendy, I'm sure it'll be snapped up right away. Love it! Sarah x

Pia S said...

Your card is so sweet! The pink gingham ribbon looks great, and I like how you've placed the image a bit off center - a nice detail!

rachel said...

supercute card Wendy - love it - so pretty xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the image & pretty ribbon.

Donna x

Wendy said...

Adorable card Wendy, love that gorgeous gingham bow.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous wendy.i love your pretty bow and fab ff bear :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

So sweet Wendy and just the right shade of pink!! hugs, Karenx

pam said...

such an adorable card Wendy, love this image and the design is beautiful
pam

Sue said...

Hello again Wendy, I'm just popping back for another look at your cute card and to say Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week
Hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Wendy.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful baby girl card Wendy. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Wendy… what a cute image and I love the pretty papers and bow… all perfect for a baby girl ! :-))
Hope you're having a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Laura said...

I love Forever Friends, and I LOVE this card you've made Wendy, it's so pretty and cute! Perfect for a new baby girl.
Hope you are well,
Laura xx

Unknown said...

Great card hun, such a cute image! thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this time! :) x